13 June 2012

Noah Tid BIts

This morning I ate something unusual. Fruity Pebbles. I had a small bit left over from the fruity pebble treats I made for Sandra's baby shower on Saturday, so I added a little Vanilla Almond Milk and indulged in the highly processed, sugary breakfast cereal that I don't allow Noah to have on a normal basis! I kind of sneaked them too, because I knew he would want some and question why I was eating the last bit. So while he watched Thomas the Train in the back room, I ate my indulgent breakfast in the living room, and he was none the wiser! Until, he came to me after his cartoon was over, and gave me a hug. He said, "mom you smell like ice cream, and I want to get that ice cream out of your belly and eat it!" (Kind of gross, but also a little hilarious!) And then, he kept smelling my mouth and even my chest. He would press his nose to me and take deep breaths. So funny! My little sugar addict who would take the smell if that's all he could get!

Noah is going through a phase where every morning when he wakes up the first thing he says to us is, "I did a really good job sleeping last night." And sometimes he'll add, "and I'm big now like my cousin Parker."

Yesterday while London was napping, Noah wanted to pretend like he was a baby. He went through a phase like this right after London was born, but it's been a while since he's brought it up. So, he spent a good hour crawling and saying, "Mama, Dada, London, Teag-Teag, Gams, Pops, Nana, and Papa" all in a baby voice.

Noah LOVES gum! Specifically from Walgreens. In fact, Grams mailed him some a week ago (he requested "long strawberry shortcake gum from Walgreens," and it's talking a really long time to get here. We keep checking the mail box for it's arrival!


No comments: