15 April 2010

Botanical Gardens


We went to the Botanical Gardens yesterday and had an absolute blast.  I had never been into the children's area, and I was blown away.  It was incredible! There were so many things for the kids to do and most of it felt pretty safe.  Everything was very natural looking...like it had all just grown up from the ground.  It was also quite warm, so the water features were on and the kids had fun getting wet. After we played, Shanna and I ended up power walking around the gardens, and of course they were beautiful. Flowers blooming everywhere! Love that place! And I specifically love that city and county residents can get in for free on Wednesdays and Saturdays mornings.

Noah loved just being able to wander around freely.  I was on his tail, but I let him just go wherever he wanted.  He couldn't have been happier. He loves his freedom!  

Our friends, Shanna, Reese and Aidan, Sandra and Saylah, Susan and Lily, and Andrea and Lydia joined us.  Good times!

Thanks to Sandra for the pictures!

No comments: