18 June 2010

Our Week in Pictures...


Naked ice cream eating after a hard afternoon of swimming! Good times.

One morning I turned on PBS for Noah, and I went upstairs to get ready for the day. When I came down to check on him, this is what I found. As cute as it was, I think this pretty much defines the reason the TV should be limited!

Reese and Noah having PB&J at a Downtown Mom's get-together.

Niko and Noah becoming good buddies.

This morning Noah started doing this.  I don't know who taught it to him, but it sure as heck wasn't me!

He was pretty happy with himself.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Evie, you make me laugh! I love your captions and dialog on this blog. Noah is a cutie, and he is one lucky boy to have you as his mom. Love the pics! FYI...I'm not making it out to St Louis after all. Sad=( Steven is coming for three days next week without us. I have a real estate closing and we just couldn't swing three plane tickets. Maybe next summer?!?