03 August 2010

Dog Sledding

This is exactly what it look likes! 
Every Monday night, while I'm taking my amazing cardio hip hop class, Matt takes Noah on a "car" ride. (This ride usually involves a stop at the local gelato cafe.) Last night, Matt decided to try dog sledding city style. You can tell that they've got a little speed going by the look of Noah's hair flying in the wind.  I'm just glad Noah didn't end up with any road rash. Geez! Matt's usually the 'safe' one between the two of us, so I was quite surprised that he initiated this craziness.  Kind of funny though!

4 comments:

lucylucia said...

Evie that's hilarious! My sisters and I used to tie my baby sister's stoller to our bikes and ride around the neighborhood. Totally dangerous, but also so much fun!

Hammocks and High Tea said...

That's hilarious! Looks like a blast. I bet Noah loved it!

Shanna Gourley said...

I'm shocked that my insurance agent would do such a thing. I'm assuming that Noah has full coverage.

Vanessa Bush said...

So funny! Love it!