10 August 2010

Peach Pickin'

PEACHES!!!



"Nummy" peaches...Noah couldn't wait! He ate a total of three peaches today.  (Tomorrow's diapers should be awesome.) We had a really fun day, but oh my goodness, it was one of the hottest days of the year. Mid-peach picking, I was sweating so much that my make-up was running in my eyes. And I'm not a huge sweater! Noah was also melting...his hair was wet, and he had little beads running down his forehead. He didn't seem to mind at all though. He just wanted to eat peaches and "dribe" the tractors.

Friend Jenn from our Downtown Mom's Group let me know about this Peach Picking Day, and then some girls from Mom Junket came too.  We had a really good day gathering peaches, riding on the trailer, riding in the wagon, having lunch together and then a little custard to top it off.  I think we were all exhausted, and ready to go home by the end of the day, but it was a really good time.










1 comment:

Hammocks and High Tea said...

Looks like fun! Those first few pics are awesome! At least there was some shade under the trees...sounds like it didn't help much though!