24 June 2009

Another Loft Experience

Matt's working, Noah's napping, Teagan's hanging in his kennel, and I'm wasting time online. All in all a peaceful morning here at the Stark home. This peace was suddenly interrupted by two men hanging outside of our windows (that actually look a lot like the ones in the picture above...in other words, they are big and there was nowhere for me to hide). Me, bed-head hair, no bra (shirt, just no undergarments...I'm not naked), lounging on the couch with my laptop, and then men literally feet away from me. It was a disturbing moment. I quickly ran to the windows to pull the blinds. I felt rude, which is kind of funny considering two strangers are looking in on my privacy. Why should I feel rude? I quickly brushed aside that feeling, shut the blinds and swiftly regained a little comfort. Teagan however got all crazy over the shadows and banging that made its way through the blind barrier. This has happened a few times since we've lived here, but it gets me every time.

1 comment:

Tara Dembowczyk said...

oh, how funny. yes, that would be quite disturbing!!!!!