17 November 2009

Four

How is it possible that our first nephew, Parker, is already four years old!? Time seems to scurry by so quickly, especially when there is distance between us. His birthday was actually on Sunday, and sadly we didn't make it down to Springfield for his celebration.

I remember waiting with my ear to his mom's delivery door, for his first cry. I remember watching Matt hold him for the first time, and I remember how tiny he seemed. I remember playing with him on our living room floor when he was just an infant. I remember shopping and shopping and shopping for him during his first Christmas. It was so fun to shop for a baby! Sadly, memories are bit further apart since we live several hours away, but Parker, I love you so so much and look forward to every new memory we'll have together. Happy Birthday buddy!

No comments: