01 January 2010

A Look Back: 2009

2009 was a very eventful year for us.
Here are some of the memories that we'll have forever:
  • our October photo shoot with Marisa (see picture above!)
  • our first full year with Noah
  • Noah learned to eat solid foods, he learned how to crawl, to walk, and to say his first words...he grew from a baby into a toddler.
  • we moved from our loft into our house
  • All of our outings with close friends Shanna, Aidan and Reese
  • I turned 30.
  • I threw Sarah a baby shower and a month later Lula was born.
  • This weekend with Matt's extended family...it was something to remember!
  • the way Noah curls up in a fetal position and lays his head on my shoulder when I rock him to sleep.
  • starting Lula in London and Dear London
  • taking Noah to the Emergency Room for the first time
  • attending Matt's Ski School Reunion, and getting to hang out with Brian and Janet and Brent and Ashley
  • TWILIGHT...need I say more? the books and the movies.
  • Learning to sew...at a very beginning level!
  • the celebration of our 10 year wedding anniversary.
  • Our fun trip to Nashville to hang with good friends Marcus and Katie (Noah's first bath with another kid.)
  • Matt's acquisition of another book of business. (Need insurance? Call my hubby!)
  • Parker giving up his NEW seat at his NEW table to Noah...so selfless.
  • Noah's first experience playing in the ocean.
  • Noah's First Birthday, that I failed to blog about! This truly qualifies me for most horrible mom of the year.
  • my dad teaching Noah to say "a,e,i,o,u" when he sees any sort of print
  • ALL visits to Grams and Pops house and all of their visits here!
  • teaching/nurturing Noah to love music, books and water.
  • We had Thanksgiving at our house this year!
  • We also had Christmas at our house!
  • We dedicated Noah to Christ.
  • receiving letters from Grams to Noah

What I'm looking forward to in 2010:
  • taking actual sewing lessons
  • traveling to Colorado to ski for the first time
  • road tripping to South Carolina
  • throwing Sarah G. a baby shower
  • taking Noah to the ocean
  • reading through the Scriptures
  • loving my family more
  • getting pregnant
(I will probably be adding more to this post as I continue to think of things that deserve to be on this list!)

3 comments:

The Edgren Family said...

I like the road trip to SC!!! YAY!! ANNNDDD gettin prego!! Can't wait!

Jesse and Kristin Moore said...

Thanks! Your list isn't too bad either! I really like your "what I'm looking forward to" list as well! What a cute idea! :) I really need to get started on the scriptures!!!!!

Hammocks and High Tea said...

Getting pregnant...Oh YEAH! Only don't think about it!